Saturday 31 May 2014

Stinky Dog Beads Blog Challenge and Hop

Welcome to the Stinky Dog Beads Blog Hop hosted by Lorelei!

A few weeks ago, Lorelei picked out a gorgeous selection of bits n bobs from Stinky Dog Beads and set the challenge for us to create gorgeousness with them.

 

And without furyher ado, here's what I created. I still consider it a work in progress since I'm not completely satisfied yet.
 
 
I've got a few bits left over still and a few things I want to do with the necklace but these were beautiful components to work with and I had lots of fun.
Pop over to the other participant's blogs to see what beauties they've created:

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Great job! Have fun continuing to play with the necklace. You'll get it just the way you want then it will be just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you used the double-hole bead in your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Creative design! I love how that turned out! I hope it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wire work. I really like the necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :-)